Anatomic Pathology Services
At KDL, our focus is the patient, not the shareholder. We understand that timely, accurate results matter, and the pathologist who performs the analysis is always available by phone to answer questions or guide you through tough treatment decisions.
- Bone Marrow aspiration and biopsy, including CT guided (regional only)
- Breast Pathology
- Her-2/neu by IHC, FISH, and PCR
- Non-gynecologic (including breast ductal lavage)
- Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy & Interpretation
- Neoplastic and Inflammatory Diseases of the Skin
- Endocrine Pathology
- Fine Needle Aspiration, with/without imagining & interpretation
- Genitourinary Pathology
- Gynecological Pathology
- Hepatic and Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Ophthalmic Pathology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Podiatric Pathology
- Soft Tissue Pathology
- Surgical Pathology
- Bone marrow collection assistance and sample preparation, at your site (local)
- Fine needle aspiration collection assistance and sample preparation (local)
- Tumor board participation
- Rapid TAT ≤ 24 hrs, in-house testing
- Coordination of all pathology laboratory testing and results
- Requisitions, specimen collection kits, regional couriers, shipping, reporting options, billing, support
- Evaluation of Tumor margins
- Special Stains
- Infectious disease detection
- Immunopathology/Molecular diagnostics/FISH/Cytogenetics & other esoteric testing decisions
Strategic, Evidence Based Medicine
Save time and money, tailoring diagnostics and testing to the individual patient. Many biopsies are successfully analyzed using routine histopathology (H&E). KDL coordinates all pathology testing, and esoteric tests are ordered for diagnosis, staging and treatment recommendations only when necessary or when requested by the clinician.
KDL utilizes the most case appropriate reflex and ancillary testing including flow cytometry, molecular analyses (e.g. PCR, sequencing), FISH, and cytogenetics, providing the clinician with easy to read summary diagnostic reports.
For more information about how our anatomic pathology services can benefit your practice, contact KDL customer service at 865.584.1933.