Diseases of the lower extremities require specialized medicine. Shouldn’t a specialist be interpreting the biopsy?
KDL’s board-certified dermatopathologists provide unparalleled diagnostic interpretation and clinician support for all types of skin, soft tissue and nail disease, allowing podiatrists to provide the best possible patient care.
- Diagnosis of skin lesions, soft tissue, bone and nail disorders
- Nail bed, matrix and apparatus biopsy interpretation available for tumor and inflammatory skin diseases
Concise Reports, Delivered Fast
- Diagnostic reports available ≤ 24 hours
- Dermatopathologists readily available by phone for consultation
- Access reports securely online, with no software to purchase or install
Unparalleled Client Services
- FNA procedure training for clinicians
- FNA interpretation, with physician office collection available
- Complimentary billing of Medicare and Third Party Insurance*
*KDL Pathology is committed to high-quality, affordable patient care. As such, we are a participating, in-network provider for laboratory and pathology services on all major medical plans. We are sensitive to the fact that some patients have no insurance or high-deductible insurance plans and maintain patient-friendly billing policies.