Unparalleled access to pathologists, speed, and accuracy are all hallmarks of KDL Pathology OneSource Services. KDL has a proven track record of client satisfaction, and our quality assurance guarantee ensures every specimen is a priority.
Why Choose KDL First?
KDL pathologists routinely receive problem cases after they have been previously submitted to other laboratories. This results both in diagnostic delays and multiple lab charges to the patient. KDL has dedicated specialists experienced in diagnosing both rare and routine dermatological and ophthalmic issues as well as breast, gynecological and other surgical biopsies, with dedicated lab resources and staff in-house to get you accurate results faster.
- Surgical Pathology
- Ocular Pathology
- Fine Needle Aspiration
- TAT within 24 hours of specimen receipt (for routine pathology)
- KDL is the lab of choice for referrals from other labs
- All biopsies and excisions processed on-site
- Conservative use of ancillary testing
- Special stains and testing available
- Slide preparation available
- Direct phone line to KDL Pathologist who signs out your case
- Direct digital image upload to KDL for more accurate diagnosis
- Reporting options: EMR interface, secure web access, fax, courier drop-off
- Bar coding system for enhanced security and case/slide identification
Physician Practice Solutions
- Patient education materials and CME training available
- Complimentary direct billing of insurance or patient
- Patient-friendly billing policies